Who We Are?
The Canadian Medical Foundation is a national charitable organization focused solely on supporting physicians through three priority areas:
- Funding physician health and well-being initiatives;
- Funding bursaries for medical students; and
- Funding physicians’ philanthropic health care priorities.
Why We Need you?
Your donation to the Canadian Medical Foundation makes a valuable difference to you, your physician colleagues, family members, friends, and all Canadians. Some examples of how your donation may help, include:
- Advancing physician health and well-being initiatives through increased awareness of the physical and mental challenges physicians face;
- Enabling new and innovative research into physician health and well-being obstacles;
- Supporting programs designed to assist physicians in need;
- Providing financial assistance to students pursuing their medical education; and
- Providing funding to achieve philanthropic health care priorities across Canada.
How You Can Help?To make a donation, please complete the form below, or call 613-518-6010 .
The Canadian Medical Foundation issues tax receipts for all donations. For your convenience, this Canada Revenue Agency Charitable Gift Calculator may be used to estimate the tax benefit you will receive in exchange for your generous donation to the Canadian Medical Foundation.